Nicole, Linda, and Stephen bid a fond farewell to the fabulous Simone de Rochefort. Nintendo expert Courtney Holmes joins us on the podcast. We talk about the news and tackle the question of whether toys-to-life games like Skylanders and Disney Infinity are a “bubble.” Then, as always, we talk about what we’re playing.
Hey, Overcast listeners! Recommend us if you have a minute, would you? Thanks, everyone, we love you! Please send in questions!
Listen to the podcast in the player above, download it here, or…
- Nintendo announced the Nintendo Selects collection of good games for not a lot of money, and Pokemon Sun and Moon will be out this holiday season.
- What’s up with the NX?
- What’s up with new Star Fox game?
- Is Activision quitting E3 just for this year, or for always? And is E3 dying?
- The Uncharted trailer stole art from Assassin’s Creed, tsk tsk.
- Skylanders is teaming up with Autism Speaks.
Is the Toys-To-Life Category in a Bubble?
What’s the future of toys to life? Stephen and Nicole disagree.
What We Played
- Stephen played Smite and Mega Man Legacy Collection.
- Linda finished Rise of the Tomb Raider, Alphabear, and Far Cry: Primal.
- Courtney played Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate and Firewatch and she’s looking forward to Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii U.
- Nicole played Rise of the Tomb Raider: Baba Yaga—Temple of the Witch, Plants Vs. Zombies 2, and Hearthstone.
Our music is by Pat Goodwin at Novelty Shop Creative. Participating in this podcast were Nicole Tanner, Linda Breneman, Courtney Holmes, and Stephen Duetzmann. Look for Stephen at Engagedfamilygaming.com and on Facebook, Instagram and all the usual social media channels.
Thanks for listening and, if you liked this episode, please rate us on iTunes and find us on BlogTalkRadio!