Pikmin 3 is the latest Wii U game to get the Switch port treatment. Nintendo announced that Pikmin 3 Deluxe will release on Switch on October 30 in physical and…
Today Nintendo hosted a Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase. In contrast to larger Nintendo Direct’s, there wasn’t a lot of news or announcements – with two major exceptions. An HD…
Two of my favorite things from my childhood have been united in one charming package. The Lego Nintendo Entertainment System features a build-able, full-size replica of the original console, a…
Nintendo continues to release free seasonal updates and events for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The first summer update arrives July 3, adding the ability to swim and dive for sea…
Available On: Switch
Xenoblade Chronicles released in 2012 in North America on the Nintendo Wiii, infusing elements of MMO gameplay into a unique sci-fi fantasy world of titanic creatures, robotic invaders, and mystical swords. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition is a fantastic port for the Switch, providing the same great gameplay and classic JRPG storytelling with a much-need graphical face-lift.
The Nintendo eShop Summer Game Sale is now available. Save up to 50% on first-party digital games like Super Mario Party and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, third-party games like DOOM, Overwatch, and The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, and indie titles My Friend Pedro and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
Though the sale does feature several older games or third-party games at 50% off, most of the first-party titles are 30% off. We’ve highlighted our favorite deals below.
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition ($41.99, 30% off)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker ($27.99, 30% off)
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 ($41.99, 30% off)
- Layton’s Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy Deluxe Edition ($27.99, 30% off)
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition ($13.99, 30% off)
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI ($29.99, 50% off)
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch ($19.99, 60% off)
- Overcooked! 2 ($14.99, 40% off)
- Risk of Rain 2 ($14.99, 50% off)
- Wargroove ($9.99, 50% off)
- SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech ($12.49, 50% off)
The Nintendo Summer Game Sale ends June 16 at midnight.
Several other publishers are also hosting sales on the Nintendo eShop during the same time, creating one big sale event. Team17 has Overcooked, Yooka-Laylee, and My Time at Portia. Bandai Namco includes Dragon Ball FighterZ, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, and Tales of Vesperia.
Ubisoft brings Trials Rising, Starlink: Battle for Atlas, and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, while WB Games has the entire LEGO series deeply discounted. You can also find all the Resident Evil games from Capcom and a bevy of quirky indie games from Devolver Digital such as Crossing Souls, Enter the Gungeon, and the Hotline Miami Collection.
All of the Nintendo eShop sales end June 16.