Nintendo is offering a sale on many popular franchises in its digital EShop to celebrate E3. With The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild being the main focus of this year’s E3, Nintendo has offered many past Zelda games up to 40% off. You can also find several spin-off Pokémon games and other big series like Super Smash Bros. on sale.
My Nintendo members will also receive an additional 10% off. Sign up is free, and requires you link your account with your Nintendo Network ID and access the EShop at least once.
Here are the major discounted titles and their US sale prices:
The Legend of Zelda
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Wii U) $29.99
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Wii U) $4.79
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (Wii U) $4.79
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D (3DS) $23.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracles of Ages (3DS) $3.59
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (3DS) $3.59
- Pokémon Rumble U (Wii U) $10.79
- Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire (Wii U) $4.79
- Pokémon Battle Trozei (3DS) $4.79
- Pokémon Trading Card Game (3DS) $3.59
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) $25.99
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) $39.99
- Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) $19.99
- Splatoon (Wii U) $44.99
- Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam (3DS) $21.59
- Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS) $19.99
- Story of Seasons (3DS) $19.99
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Wii U) $21.59
And many more, including a few indie games. Click here for the full list of discounted games. The Nintendo E3 Sale ends June 21 at 9 am PDT.