Camp Cretaceous has been a big hit for Netflix, introducing a new, younger generation to the Jurassic World series. Apparently the developers at Frontier have noticed. The newest DLC for Jurassic World Evolution 2 is the Camp Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack, adding new dinosaurs and variant skins based on the animated series. It releases on March 8 ($9.99).
- Scorpios Rex – one of Dr. Wu’s first hybrids, an aggressively large predator with jagged teeth, sharp claws, and spikes.
- Monolophosaurus – a medium-size carnivore with a signature crest on its head, granting it extra-loud roars and noises.
New dinosaur variants for existing dinosaurs:
- Ouranosaurus – A variant of the Parasaurolophus, a peaceful, herd-dwelling herbivore.
- Kentrosaurus – a variant of the Stegosaurus, with wicked-looking tail spikes that defend it from predators.
New dinosaur skins:
- Bumpy the Ankylosaurus
- Toro the Carnotaurus
- Big Eatie the Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Baryonx trio: Grim, Limbo, and Chaos
- Two skins skins based on the glow-in-the-dark Parasaurolophus Lux
The DLC is launching alongside a free update to all players. The update adds a new first-person view, without having to be in a vehicle or viewer. New decoration items, including individually-placed trees, are also coming.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 is available on PC (Steam, Epic Games Store, GeForce Now), PlayStation, and Xbox. It’s rated T for Teen. Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous is streaming on Netflix, and rated TV-Y7.