The Black Friday Cyber Deals sale is here for the Nintendo eShop, and it’s kind of awesome. Save up to 50% on dozens of digital Switch games from many different publishers, including Nintendo, Capcom, Sega, and Devolver Digital.
First-party Nintendo games infamously retain their value over time, so any sale is worth taking note, including Link’s Awakening and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for $39.99 each.
Publishers like 2K bring awesome compilation packs like XCOM 2 Collection, BioShock: The Collection, and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for 50% off, while Capcom includes the Mega Man and Resident Evil series.
And if you’ve been enjoying Hades (one of our favorite games of the year), Supergiant Games has their older games Bastion and Transistor on sale for only a few dollars each. Highly recommended!
Here are some highlighted deals:
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening ($39.99, 33% off)
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ($39.99, 33% off)
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna – The Golden Country ($26.79, 33% off)
- Dark Souls: Remastered ($19.99, 50% off)
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch ($14.99, 70% off)
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order ($47.99, 20% off)
- Hades ($19.99, 20% off)
- Slay the Spire ($14.99, 40% off)
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI ($29.99, 50% off)
- XCOM 2 Collection ($19.99, 50% off)
- Mega Man 11 ($14.99, 50% off)
- Two Points Hospital ($19.99, 50% off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ($29.99, 50% off)
- Enter the Gungeon ($7.49, 50% off)
The Black Friday Cyber Deals sale ends December 2.