One of the most highly anticipated games in years is out today. Nintendo is celebrating the launch of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom with a sweepstakes giveaway. The sweepstakes is only available for residents of the US and Canada, and entrants must be 13 years or older.
You can’t win the actual game, but you can win some really nice Zelda-themed prizes, including a hardcover strategy guide, wireless controller, and a Switch travel case.
To enter the sweepstakes, you will need a My Nintendo account, and at least 10 Platinum Points. Click over to The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Sweepstakes page. An account can enter up to three times, for a total of 30 Platinum Points.
You can enter any time between now and when the sweepstakes ends on July 25. Entries will be randomly drawn around August 2. Winners will be notified via email by August 8. Five winners will be selected, each of who will win all five goodies below:
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Crystal Master Sword Statue ($250)
- SanDisk 1 TB microSD Card ($149.99)
- PowerA The Legend of Zelda Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch – Sworn Protector ($44.99)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Strategy Guide – Collector’s Edition ($39.99)
- Game Traveler Deluxe The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Travel case for Nintendo Switch ($19.99)
That’s over $500 value in prizes!
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a direct sequel to 2017’s Breath of the Wild. Link returns to the kingdom of Hyrule, now joined by floating islands in the skies above. Link’s new abilities allow him to build and construct vehicles and bridges, and fuse weapons and other devices.
Tears of the Kingdom is rated E10+ for fantasy violence and mild suggestive themes.