Capcom has released the Capcom Fighting Collection, a 10-game compilation of decades of classic fighting games. The collection is available now on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4, Switch, and Xbox One, for $49.99.
The Capcom Fighting Collection includes the following:
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
- Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire
- Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
- Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
- Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness
- Red Earth
The first five games are all part of the Darkstalkers series, a colorful fighting game series that stars classic movie and fairy tale monsters, such as witches, vampires, werewolves, and mummies.
Vampire Hunter 2 and Vampire Savior 2 were both previously unreleased outside of Japan, making this the first time these games are officially available to western audiences (the series is known as Vampire in Japan).
All ten games feature online multiplayer support, including lobbies for up to nine players with ranked, casual, and custom match options. New game balances, difficulty settings, and training modes have been added to ease the learning curve.
The retro collection also includes a museum that features over 500 pieces of art and design documents, as well as over 400 music tracks.
If you purchase the collection before September 30, players will receive exclusive music tracks.
The Capcom Fighting Collection is rated T for Teen.