Nintendo unveiled a new limited time offer to Nintendo Switch Online Subscribers. From now until July 31, subscribers can purchase a pair of Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers from the Nintendo eshop for $99.
These two vouchers can be redeemed for two full-price Nintendo Switch games on the eShop, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Super Mario Maker 2, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Many of the eligible games are listed at $59.99, (despite games like Zelda being two years old) making this a savings of about $20.
The vouchers can only be redeemed on select games. Here is the full list of eligible titles:
- Super Mario Maker 2
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Splatoon 2
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Bayonetta 2
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido
- Kirby Star Allies
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Mario Tennis Aces
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
- Super Mario Party
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Yoshi’s Crafted World
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
- Dragon Quest Builders
- Pokkén Tournament DX
- Fitness Boxing
- Ocotopath Traveler
- Go Vacation
- The World Ends With You: Final Remix
Though the deal ends July 31, vouchers are valid for a year after purchase. Nintendo has hinted that more titles will be eligible as new games are released. The offer is only available to active Nintendo Switch Online subscribers.