There are few things on earth that are more consistent than the annual release of Just Dance. This year will be no different as we will be playing Just Dance 2017 this October.
The developer’s goal is, and has been, to make the whole world dance, and releasing the ever popular dance title across every platform imaginable certainly helps with that. The game will be released on the following (giant) list of consoles:
- Wii U
- Nintendo NX
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Playstation 3
- Playstation 4
- PC download (For the first time ever)
The game will launch with six different game modes including the newly designed Just Dance Machine. This is a mode that is exclusive to current generation consoles and will challenge players to dance in various international dancing styles. The other modes include Sweat + Playlists, Just Dance Quest, Just Dance TV, and the World Dance Floor.
The first tracks announced as part of the release are as follows:
- “Sorry” – Justin Bieber
- “DADDY” – Psy Ft. CL of 2NE1
- “Cheap Thrills” – Sia Ft. Sean Paul
- “Lean On” – Major Lazer Ft. MØ & DJ Snake
- “Worth It” – Fifth Harmony Ft. Kid Ink
- “Don’t Stop Me Now” – Queen
- “PoPiPo” – Hatsune Miku
- “Radical” – Dyro & Dannic
- “El Tiki” – Maluma
- “September” – Equinox Stars
- “What Is Love” – Ultraclub 90
We will have more information here on Pixelkin.org as we get closer to the release.