If you live near a major city in the US (or make an annual mall holiday shopping pilgrimage), chances are you can visit the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience. The pop-up Nintendo booth is free to the public and will feature several playable Switch games, including the highly anticipated Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
“With the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience, we wanted to give families a place to take a break and play some fun games during their holiday shopping,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior VP of Sales and Marketing. “Being able to play games like Super Smash Bros. Ultimate before they launch is a great way to inform shopping decisions and educate people about what Nintendo has to offer this holiday season.”
Featured games at the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience include Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (releasing Dec. 7), Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Party, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu and Eevee (releasing Nov. 16), and Overcooked 2.
Visitors can also check out the Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit as well as a Fortnite-themed photo booth. My Nintendo rewards members will be able to scan a QR code to receive a special holiday gift.
The Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience will be available between 4pm and 9pm Monday-Thursday, 3pm to 9pm on Fridays, 10am to 9pm on Saturday, and 11am to 6pm on Sundays. The event booth will be located at the following malls and shopping centers around the country, beginning November 10 (Nov. 11 for Houston).
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Georgia
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
The event will last over a month, closing up shop on December 16.