Nintendo is running a Try Before You Buy sale on dozens of games, with discounts ranging between 20 and 80% off. Every game on the sale also features a free demo on the Nintendo eShop.
The sale includes indie games and bigger titles, including recent releases such as Metroid Dread and Triangle Strategy.
Highlighted deals include the following:
- ARMS (30% off) $41.99
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (30% off) $34.99
- Immortals Fenyx Rising (75% off) $14.99
- Metroid Dread (30% off) $41.99
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition (50% off) $9.99
- Spiritfarer (67% off) $9.89
- Triangle Strategy (30% off) $41.99
Each purchase during the sale will net 5% Gold Points. Gold Points can be redeemed for a discount off future purchases on the eShop, whether games or DLC.
The Try Before You Buy sale ends October 25 at midnight.