Welcome to Steamville, home to thousands of discounted PC games. The Steam Winter 2019 Sale also features Holiday Quests, where users can earn Festivity Tokens to get custom emojis, profile backgrounds, chat stickers, and a digital coupon.
First, the sales. Here are some highlighted deals:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 $47.99 (20% off)
- Monster Hunter: World $23.99 (60% off)
- Dragon Quest 11: Echoes of an Elusive Age $29.99 (50% off)
- Resident Evil 2 $19.79 (67% off)
- Disco Elysium $31.99 (20% off)
- Sid Meier’s Civilization 6 $14.99 (75% off)
- Two Point Hospital $11.89 (66% off)
- Jurassic Wold Evolution $8.99 (80% off)
- Slime Rancher $7.99 (60% off)
During the Steam Winter 2019 Sale, users can complete Holiday Quests for Mayor Carol, earning Festivity Tokens. There’s a set list of quests, followed by a new quest added each day of the sale. Quests involve doing things around the Steam library, such as adding games to your wishlist and voice chatting with a friend. Each quest earns 100 Festive tokens upon completion, and users can earn up to 2000 Festivity Tokens by completing them all, and earn an exclusive Steamville badge.
Here is the initial batch of quests:
- Interact with Steam Labs Interactive Recommender
- Joining a Group Chat Room
- Make a Wish (add three games to your wishlist)
- Take a Steam Labs Deep Dive
- Use Chat Stickers
- Watch the Yule Log Burn (A live broadcast of a fireplace)
- Search for Something New
- Check Out Steam Labs community Recommendations
- Voice Chat with a Friend
In addition to completing Holiday Quests, you can also earn Festivity Tokens by buying games during the sale. Every $1 spent during the sale will net 100 tokens. Tokens can be spent at the Holiday Market, including new chat stickers, emoticons, and backgrounds for Steam profile pages. The real prize is a $5 coupon, redeemed with 5,000 tokens, though it’s limited to one purchase.
The Steam Winter 2019 Sale ends January 2, 2020.