Part of the Nintendo Switch’s success is its embrace of indie games, which Nintendo has dubbed, ‘Nindies.’ To celebrate the New Year in 2018, several of last year’s indie releases on the Switch are on sale, up to 35% off. The Nindies New Year sale ends January 15.
There’s a nice mix of puzzle games, cooperative multiplayer, shoot ’em ups, and rhythm racers. I can personally give a thumbs up to Death Squared and Thimbleweed Park.
- Death Squared – $11.24 (25% off)
- GoNNER – $6.99 (30% off)
- Graceful Explosion Machine – $8.99 (30% off)
- INVERSUS Deluxe – $9.74 (35% off)
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime – $9.99 (33% off)
- Semispheres – $6.99 (30% off)
- Severed – $9.99 (33% off)
- Thimbleweed Park – $14.99 (25% off)
- Thumper – $13.39 (33% off)
Nintendo is also running a contest for a chance to win free codes for each of the Nindies on sale. You add two entries into the pool by visiting the Nintendo EShop, and by retweeting the Nintendo Europe account. You’ll have to fill out your name and email as an official entry. The contest ends January 11.
In related news, all the indie devs involved in the Nindies New Year sale came together yesterday for a Reddit Ask Me Anything thread.
The Nindies New Year sale ends January 15.