The PlayStation Experience is this weekend and Hideo Kojima will be talking about his upcoming game, Death Stranding. Is it a good idea for him to be talking about this game so early? Besides that, attendees of the show will be able to play 100 games. We’ll tell you what they are. No Man’s Sky, the most hated game of the year, got a big update that actually adds in a lot of what we all wanted in the first place. Plus an investigation into false advertising for the game has been closed. The developers didn’t do anything wrong. Now you can play games within Facebook Messenger, and there’s speculation that a new Marvel vs. Capcom game may be on the way. Oh, and Stephen’s been playing Final Fantasay XV. We’ll give you scoop.
Hey, Overcast listeners! Recommend us if you have a minute, would you? Thanks, everyone, we love you! Please send in questions!
Listen to the podcast in the player above, download it here, or…
- No Man’s Sky got a huge update and has also been cleared of doing anything wrong as far as false advertising goes.
- Facebook has launched games that can be played in their messenger app.
- Shigeru Miyamoto talks a little bit about the upcoming Nintendo exhibits at Universal Studios amusement parks.
- The PlayStation Experience is this weekend
- The new expansion pack for Hearthstone has launched.
What We Played
- Nico played Orwell and Civilization VI. And also Hearthstone.
- Stephen played Final Fantasy XV
Our music is by Pat Goodwin at Novelty Shop Creative. Participating in this podcast were Nicole Tanner, and Stephen Duetzmann. Look for Stephen at Engagedfamilygaming.com, on his other podcast, and on Facebook, Instagram and all the usual social media channels.
Thanks for listening and, if you liked this episode of the podcast, please rate us on iTunes and