The end of Summer is heralded by several major gaming conventions. This weekend alone sees GenCon in Indianapolis and QuakeCon in Dallas. To celebrate the latter, Steam and Bethesda have begun their annual QuakeCon Sale. If you prefer, Humble is also running the same promotion, and keys are redeemed through Steam.
Several new and old games can be found for up to 50% off. Here are some of the highlights:
- DOOM $29.99 (50% off)
- Fallout 4 $29.99 (50% off)
- Fallout 4 Season Pass $39.99 (20% off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $9.99 (50% off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim + DLC Bundle $26.65 (59% off)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order $9.99 (50% off)
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $9.99 (50% off)
- Dishonored – Definitive Edition $11.99 (40% off)
With the highly anticipated Dishonored 2 coming this Fall, this is a great opportunity to pick up the fantastic original. And as a reminder, if you own Skyrim and all the DLC on PC, you will receive the HD Remaster for free when it releases in October.
The best deals as always are in the bundles. In case you have some gaps in your gaming library, you can stock up on classic Elder Scrolls, Fallout, DOOM, and Quake titles. However this year doesn’t seem to offer one big QuakeCon bundle that was available last year.
- Fallout Classic Collection (Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics) $11.99 (40% off)
- DOOM Classic Complete (Ultimate Doom, DOOM II, Final DOOM, Master Levels for DOOM II) $8.99 (40% off)
- QUAKE Collection (QUAKE, QUAKE: Scourge of Armagon, QUAKE: Dissolution of Eternity, QUAKE II, QUAKE II: Ground Zero, QUAKE II: The Reckoning, Quake III Arena, QUAKE II: Team Arena) $14.99 (40% off)
- Wolf Pack (Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Spear of Destiny, Wolfenstein 3D) $5.99 (40% off)
The sale lasts until August 8.