Earlier this month, Microsoft gave a list of things they’ll be doing at E3. While they mentioned Xbox FanFest, details on the event were slim. Now we’ve got them all. Here’s the scoop.
A post on Xbox Wire says it all:
- As with previous Xbox FanFests you’ll need to be over the age of 21 and have an Xbox Live gamertag.
- Next, you’ll need to get a ticket.
- Where can you get a ticket?
- Fans can line up at the Microsoft store at Westfield Century City in Los Angeles starting on Saturday, June 11 at 10:00 p.m. PDT. Credentials will be distributed to the first 500 fans in line, then FanFest tickets will be distributed to credential holders the following morning, Sunday, June 12 at 11:00 a.m. PDT. The Microsoft store is located at 10250 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA. Lining up will take place near the Food Court, located on level 2.
Those lucky enough to score one of those sought-after tickets can look forward to:
- Entry into the Xbox E3 2016 Briefing
- A custom-built backpack full of gaming swag
- An invite to a special Forza Motorsport event at the Petersen Automotive Museum on the afternoon of Monday, June 13 and
- A can’t-miss “Fan Celebration” event on the evening of Tuesday, June 14 at the Premiere House at Regal LA Live.
Some more questions appear in a FAQ on the official FanFest page, but answers tend to be “more info to be revealed soon”
If you’re not one of the lucky ticket holders, or if you’re not even in LA, you can still watch a ton of Xbox related content during the show.