Moms Nicole Tanner and Linda Breneman and Stephen Duetzmann—a dad, not a mom, of course—talk about lots of video game news this week. It’s the 50th episode, and we’re so grateful for our community of listeners!
Thanks to our sponsor, Thrive Market. Go to ThriveMarket.com/gamingwiththemoms and enter gamingwiththemoms at checkout to sign up and get a free jar of coconut oil.
Hey, Overcast listeners! Recommend us if you have a minute, would you? Thanks, everyone, we love you! Please send in questions!
Listen to the podcast in the player above, download it here, or…
- Nintendo announced the new console is coming out in 2017, which means Stephen lost his bet with Nicole and has to play whatever game she wants in the Extra Life Marathon for charity!
- Miitomo hit 10 million users and 300 million conversations, and they’re giving out extra stuff this weekend.
- The new Legend of Zelda will be launching simultaneously for both the Wii U and the new Nintendo NX, and it will be playable on the show floor during E3.
- New mobile games for Nintendo are coming up for the franchises Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing.
- Stephen went to PAX East and did a terrific panel about families and gaming. He loved a bunch of indie games, including ARK: Survival Evolved. He also loved the games Flinthook and Mages of Mystralia. And he loved the Overwatch cars at PAX East.
- Uncharted 4 leaked in the UK.
- Nicole tells all about Hearthstone expansion.
What We Played
- Nicole played lots and lots of Hearthstone’s new expansion.
- Stephen played a little Hearthstone, plus a bunch of games at PAX East (see above).
- Linda played Unravel, the Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Jack the Ripper DLC, and Heroes of the Storm.
Our music is by Pat Goodwin at Novelty Shop Creative. Participating in this podcast were Nicole Tanner, Linda Breneman, and Stephen Duetzmann. Look for Stephen at Engagedfamilygaming.com, on his other podcast, and on Facebook, Instagram and all the usual social media channels.
Thanks for listening and, if you liked this episode, please rate us on iTunes and follow on BlogTalkRadio!