If you’re looking to pick up Nintendo consoles or games this Black Friday, get ready to strategize. Nintendo is going to have different sales at different retailers, so check out the guide below to figure out where you need to shop for the best prices.
Wii U & Games
- Smash Splat Wii U Deluxe Set — $279.99 at most major retailers, less than $250 at Target and Walmart
- Splatoon — $25 at Walmart
- Mario Party 10 — $25 at Walmart
3DS & Games
- New Nintendo 3DS XL (in red or black) — $179.99 at Best Buy, Target, Toys ‘R’ Us, GameStop, and Walmart.com
- Nintendo 3DS XL (in red, blue, or black) + Super Mario 3D Land — $129.99 at Amazon.com and $129 at Walmart
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 — $15 at Target
- Mario Kart 7 — $15 at Target
- Super Mario 3D Land — $15 at Target
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf — $15 at Target
- Buy one figure or card, get one for 40% off at Toys ‘R’ Us
- Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Mario (Modern Color) for $12.96 at Walmart
Plus at Toys ‘R’ Us, you will be able to buy one get one 40% off on all 3DS, Wii U, and Wii software this Friday and Saturday only (November 20–21).
Lastly, Nintendo will be hosting a Cyber Deals sale from November 25 through December 2. Some games available through the Nintendo eShop will be marked down as much as 50%, but you’ll have to check this website once the sale begins to see which.