It’s time to get 2023 started on the right foot: with lots of discounted Switch games!
The Nintendo eShop is hosting a Nintendo New Year Sale. Discounts include indie and first-party games, with sales up to 50%. It’s a great time to pick up recent releases such as Disney Dreamlight Valley (technically early access!), Sonic Frontiers, Return to Monkey Island, and Two Point Campus.
Highlighted deals below:
- Paper Mario: The Origami King $41.99 (30% off)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening $41.99 (30% off)
- Persona 5 Royal $41.99 (30% off)
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope Gold Edition $70.19 (22% off, includes season pass)
- Disney Dreamlight Valley $22.49 (25% off)
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Deluxe Edition $37.49 (25% off, includes Sunbreak expansion plus cosmetic DLCs)
- Sonic Frontiers $41.99 (30% off)
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Edition $34.99 (50% off)
- Stardew Valley $9.99 (33% off)
- Celeste $4.99 (75% off)
- Hollow Knight $7.50 (50% off)
- Return to Monkey Island $19.99 (20% off)
- Two Point Campus $31.99 (20% off)
The Nintendo New Year Sale ends January 15 at 11:59pm Pacific.