The Booster Course Pass DLC for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is getting a little more expansive. Wave 2 will add another seven courses from older games in the series, as well as one all-new course, when it launches on August 4.
The eight new tracks are presented in two new cups, the Turnip Cup and Propeller Cup.
- Turnip Cup
- Tour New York Minute – An urban course based on New York City. From Mario Kart Tour.
- SNES Mario Circuit 3 – One of the first courses ever raced on, originally appearing in Super Mario Kart on Super NES.
- N64 Kalimari Desert – A desert-course race track from the Nintendo 64-era, including a speeding train.
- DS Waluigi Pinball – A track inspired by a giant pinball table from Mario Kart DS.
- Propeller Cup
- Tour Sydney Sprint – An Australian coastal course from Mario Kart Tour.
- GBA Snow Land – A tricky, and slippery, ice course from Mario Kart: Super Circuit.
- Wii Mushroom Gorge – Journey underground and around giant mushrooms in this course from Mario Kart Wii.
- Sky-High Sundae – An original and delicious course filled with desserts.
Booster Course Pass will include six waves of DLC releases, for a total of 48 courses. The waves will release throughout 2022 and 2023.
The DLC is available for $24.99. It’s also free for Nintendo Switch online members who upgrade to the Expansion Pack subscription (which also includes DLC for Animal Crossing and Splatoon 2).
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is available exclusively on Nintendo Switch.