Indie games may thrive on PC, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find some great indies on console. How about hundreds of them? During the PlayStation Indies promotion, Sony is featuring over one thousand indie games on sale on the PlayStation Store, up to 90% off.
The sale includes recent releases such as Manifold Garden, Lost Words, and Super Meat Boy Forever, to older classics like SteamWorld Dig, Guacamelee, and Spelunky. You’ll also find the entire Banner Saga trilogy for 80% off, most of the excellent SteamWorld games, and several of Telltale’s classic episodic adventures, such as Batman and The Wolf Among Us. Some of the games also include an additional discount of 5 – 10% for PlayStatation Plus subscribers.
Here are some other highlighted deals:
- Spleunky $3.74 (75% off)
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons $3.99 (80% off)
- Crypt of the Necrodancer $2.99 (80% off)
- Night in the Woods $11.99 (40% off)
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap $7.99 (60% off)
- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun $4.99 (90% off)
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice $8.99 (70% off)
- Thimbleweed Park $5.99 (70% off)
- Undertale $10.04 (33% off)
- Untitled Goose Game $11.99 (40% off)
The PlayStation Indies promotion ends June 18, 2021.