The Nintendo eShop Summer Game Sale is now available. Save up to 50% on first-party digital games like Super Mario Party and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, third-party games like DOOM, Overwatch, and The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, and indie titles My Friend Pedro and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
Though the sale does feature several older games or third-party games at 50% off, most of the first-party titles are 30% off. We’ve highlighted our favorite deals below.
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition ($41.99, 30% off)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker ($27.99, 30% off)
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 ($41.99, 30% off)
- Layton’s Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy Deluxe Edition ($27.99, 30% off)
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition ($13.99, 30% off)
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI ($29.99, 50% off)
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch ($19.99, 60% off)
- Overcooked! 2 ($14.99, 40% off)
- Risk of Rain 2 ($14.99, 50% off)
- Wargroove ($9.99, 50% off)
- SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech ($12.49, 50% off)
The Nintendo Summer Game Sale ends June 16 at midnight.
Several other publishers are also hosting sales on the Nintendo eShop during the same time, creating one big sale event. Team17 has Overcooked, Yooka-Laylee, and My Time at Portia. Bandai Namco includes Dragon Ball FighterZ, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, and Tales of Vesperia.
Ubisoft brings Trials Rising, Starlink: Battle for Atlas, and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, while WB Games has the entire LEGO series deeply discounted. You can also find all the Resident Evil games from Capcom and a bevy of quirky indie games from Devolver Digital such as Crossing Souls, Enter the Gungeon, and the Hotline Miami Collection.
All of the Nintendo eShop sales end June 16.