Digital game store and publisher Humble has been providing charity-supported indie bundles for the last decade. You better believe they’ve whipped up an impressive Humble Bundle for the current COVID-19 crisis.
The Conquer COVID-19 Bundle is available for one week only, featuring over 40 games and 20 ebooks. The sum total lands just over $1000, but you can get the entire bundle for $30. Best of all, 100% of the sales go to the following charities: Direct Relief, International Rescue Committee, Doctors Without Borders, and Partners In Health.
Each charity is directly responding to the pandemic and providing relief efforts, such as delivering personal protective gear to healthcare workers.
Here are the total list of games included in the bundle:
- Into The Breach
- Hollow Knight
- Wizard of Legend
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
- The Witness
- Tilt Brush
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Killing Floor 2
- Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
- Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition
- Darksiders Warmastered Edition
- Sniper Elite 3
- This is the Police
- Jackbox Party Pack 2
- Stick Fight: The Game
- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons
- Party Hard
- Worms Revolution
- Europa Universalis 4
- Tropico 4
- Broken Age
- Brutal Legend
- Broken Age (+ the Double Fine Adventure documentary)
- Pac-Man Championship Edition 2
- World of Goo
- Super Hexagon
- A Mortician’s Tale
- A Godo Snowman Is Hard to Build
- Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville
- Agents of Mayhem
- Ducati – 90th Anniversary
- Speed Brawl
- Hiveswap: act 1
- Alien Spidy
- Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
All game codes are for PC and redeemed via Steam. The bundle also includes a number of digital books, audio books, and graphic novels, including Saga and Red Sonja.
Unlike previous bundles, the Conquer COVID-19 bundle doesn’t include different price tiers. However, consumers are free to pay more than the $30 minimum if they wish to donate more to charity.
After only a single day, the bundle has already raised over $1 million dollars for charity. The Conquer COVID-19 Bundle ends April 7.