On the podcast this week Stephen looks forward to playing Star Stable during the Extra Life Marathon to benefit Children’s Miracle Network. That’s on November 5th. We also talk about the gaming news and what we played.
Hey, Overcast listeners! Recommend us if you have a minute, would you? Thanks, everyone, we love you! Please send in questions!
Listen to the podcast in the player above, download it here, or…
- Stephen explains that if you’re a member of Amazon Prime, you get one free ad-free Twitch channel. Just link your subscriptions.
- There’s a new Skylander’s Creator app coming out soon.
- Rare amiibos are coming to Best Buy.
- We talk about which games people are most excited about this year.
- There’s even more Pokémon Sun and Moon news.
- And there’s even more controversy about the game No Man’s Sky. A toxic subreddit got shut down. We think people complaining so much on Reddit and elsewhere should take a nap or go to a party instead of continuing their vendetta against this game.
- Voodoo Vince is getting remastered.
- Blizzard is working on a couple of new Overwatch characters:
What We Played
- Nicole played a lot of games, including Hearthstone, Event  (see her review here), Bioshock (and she wrote about replaying the game now that she’s a mom). She will be reviewing The Huntsman: Winter’s Curse, The Turing Test (a Portal-like game), and Paperback (a digital card game).
- Linda played World of Warcraft: Legion, Deus Ex: Go, Word Brain, and Jrump.
- Stephen played FIFA 17 and reviewed it for Pixelkin, River City Toyko Rumble on the 3DS, and Azure Striker Gunvolt 2.
Our music is by Pat Goodwin at Novelty Shop Creative. Participating in this podcast were Nicole Tanner, Linda Breneman, and Stephen Duetzmann. Look for Stephen at Engagedfamilygaming.com, on his other podcast, and on Facebook, Instagram and all the usual social media channels.
Thanks for listening and, if you liked this episode of the podcast, please rate us on iTunes and follow on BlogTalkRadio!