Excited about FIFA 16, the latest installment of the ultra-popular soccer video game franchise? You’re in luck! A demo of the game is scheduled to launch on September 8 and be available through the 10th on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
During the demo period, you’ll be able to try out the following game modes:
- Kick-Off, in which you jump straight onto the field and try playing. If you’re playing on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, your first match will be at El Clasico, playing Real Madrid C.F. against FC Barcelona.
- FIFA Ultimate Team Draft, which involves carefully drafting your team and testing them out offline.
- FIFA Trainer, a “new contextual training system” that lets you level up your team.
- New Skill Games, six mini-games available to play during loading screens.
- Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation, which allows you to “experience authentic broadcast graphics on PC, Xbox One, and PS4” for a Borussia Dortmund vs. Borussia Mönchengladbach match at BORUSSIA-PARK.
Not every team from the final version of FIFA 16 will be available in the demo. Here’s the list of teams you can try out:
- FC Barcelona
- Borussia Dortmund
- Borussia Mönchengladbach
- Chelsea FC
- Inter Milan
- Manchester City
- Paris Saint-Germain
- Real Madrid C.F.
- River Plate
- Seattle Sounders
Women’s National Teams:
- United States
FIFA 16 is the first game in the franchise’s history that will include women’s soccer teams. It’s about time, considering how many of the best soccer players in the world are women, and how infrequently those women receive the same recognition as their male counterparts. Now gamers everywhere will have the chance to get to know these amazing athletes on their home consoles, even gamers who might never have watched a women’s soccer match.