Nintendo has announced that they’re giving 500 lucky fans the chance to play the forthcoming Legend of Zelda game, which is slated to launch alongside the company’s new console next year. If you want to be one of the 500, then here are the details.
- Attend Super-Fan Signup Day on June 11 at Nintendo’s New York City store
- The store opens at 9 a.m. ET that day but you can lineup as early as 7 a.m.
- The first 500 people in line will receive wristband
- Those with wristbands can use them to exchange for a ticket
- Photo ID is required, but any age can lineup as long as they’re accompanied by a parent.
Then, if you successfully complete all of those step, here’s what you’ll get:
- Watch a livestream of the E3 events on a 15-foot screen inside the New York Store on June 14.
- At 3 p.m. on June 14, you’ll get an appointment to play the game.
- If you don’t get an appointment the first day, you can one get one for June 15 – June 19
During the span of June 15-19, Nintendo representatives will be giving guided demos on the big screen. Some of the winners will have the chance to participate in one of the guided demos.