Fallout 4’s first big post-launch patch is now live on both PlayStation 4 and PC, but not yet on the Xbox One. The release has been slightly staggered, with the PC version coming yesterday after last week’s PC beta, and PlayStation’s today; Xbox one’s patch will come “later this week,” according to Bethesda’s Twitter account.
Version 1.2 will bring a couple of new features for PC and some bug fixes all around.
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
There are, however, still some problems that have yet to be addressed, so if you’re very worried about Fallout 4 performance, you may want to wait for another few patches.