Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is coming February 13 on Nintendo 3DS. Eager fans can get their hands on the demo right now on the Nintendo eShop. Any progress you make in the demo can then be transferred to the full game. You can also download a Nintendo 3DS theme for free.
Developer and Publisher Atlus has revealed the launch and post-launch DLC plans for Radiant Historia. Below is the full schedule of DLC content and release dates.
February 13 (Launch Day)
- Growth Ring: Consumable item. Gain additional EXP.
- Mole Armlet: Consumable item. Gain additional money.
- New Difficulty – DEADLY: Unlock “Near Death” difficulty.
- Chibi Art Pack: Switch main character art to Chibi art.
- Classic Art Pack: Switch main character art to original version’s.
- Bathing in Mana: Fan service event. Each character will show up ready for a swim. Plus an additional boss battle.
- Rage of the Fallen: Rescue Aht and Marco in New Granorg in different timeline.
- Under the Moonlight: Investigate information leak with Eruca and Rainey in New Granorg in different timeline.
- Settling the Score: Investigate the distortion in time with Rosch and Gafka in different timeline. Fight against seven bosses in sequence.
- Meeting in the Chasm: Explore the hidden past of Nemesia.
- Hunting Corridor: A dungeon that you can find an item to boost up your character parameters.
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is an expanded remaster of the original 2011 Nintendo DS JRPG Radiant Historia. It features a time-traveling story where a party of heroes must navigate two different timelines with diverging decisions and outcomes. Radiant Historia is often considered one of the best JRPGs of the DS era.
The new 3DS version features added gameplay and story content as well as voice acting and cutscenes. It’s rated T for Teen for Fantasy Violence, Language, Suggestive Themes, and Alcohol. Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is out February 13.