This year has a lot of firsts, including the first year without an E3 event due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Bigger game publishers, such as Ubisoft, are hosting their own digital conferences later this summer. For many indie studios, there’s the Guerrilla Collective.
The Guerrilla Collective is a new digital games festival taking place June 6 – 8, featuring announcements, trailers, and interviews with over 20 developers, including 11 bit Studios, Humble, Larian Studios, Paradox Interactive, and Ysbryd Games.
June 6 and 7 will feature press events including trailers and new announcements, while the final day will feature gameplay demos and developer interviews.
Here is the full list of participating developers and publishers:
- 11 Bit Studios (Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (SIMULACRA 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveller (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd Entertainment (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur’s Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (WORLD OF HORROR, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA/UM (Disco Elysium)
The Guerrilla Collective livestream is produced and hosted by Greg Miller (Kinda Funny Games), and will include the Future Games Show (produced by GamesRadar), Paradox Insider (Paradox Interactive) and the return of the PC Gaming Show with Sean Plott and Frankie Ward (produced by PC Gamer). The show is sponsored by ID@Xbox, Astro Gaming, Razer, Wilmer Sound, and Fully Illustrated.
The Guerrilla Collective event will begin on Jun 6 at 10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern.