The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a fantasy adventure puzzle game by Nintendo.
Click a title to learn more about each topic.
Story & Themes
Link is aided by Fi, a strange spirit who lives in the mystical Goddess Sword. Together, the two follow Zelda's trail through vast and dangerous dungeons. Time travel comes into play, as well as reincarnation.
Chronologically, Skyward Sword is the very first Zelda game.
After the game has been completed once, the player has the option to replay it in "Master Quest" mode, which is much harder than the regular version of the game.
- Based on the way he dresses and behaves, do you think Ghirahim is homosexual? Does it matter?
- When is it okay to use violence?
- What characters in the game can be thought of as heroes? Why?
- Why is Zelda kidnapped so often, and why might this be part of a bigger issue in the gaming community?
- How does this Zelda game relate to any others you have played?
- How does this game use time travel to make a statement about its plot or characters?
Interests / Subjects:
COMPETENCIES / INTELLIGENCIES:
REGION OF ORIGIN:
Cannot be played online