League of Legends
League of Legends is a massively multiplayer online battle arena game, where players team up and take control of mythical champions.
Click a title to learn more about each topic.
Story & Themes
The player in League of Legends is referred to as a "Summoner." That is to say, players Summon the champion that they want for that battle. Players often have a preferred champion whose abilities they are comfortable with.
Each round begins with assembling a team. Players seeking matches connect and form teams of five. Then each player chooses the champion to play with for that round.
Every week, 10 champions are available for free. Players can take this chance to become familiar with champions they haven't played before. Players can also buy champions, as well as "skins" (outfits) for their champions; this way if they like particular champions, they will always be able to play with them.
- Which champion is your favorite? Why do you like to play as that champion?
- What was the best battle you've ever been in?
- What was a moment when you and your team worked really well together?
- Do you like trying out new champions, or do you prefer to stick with the ones you know?
- Do you watch professional players to improve your skills?
MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online), Party/Group, Strategy/Turn-Based/RTS, Tower Defense
Interests / Subjects:
COMPETENCIES / INTELLIGENCIES:
REGION OF ORIGIN:
Must be played online