Disney Infinity is an action-adventure sandbox game starring characters owned by Disney and Marvel Studios.
Click a title to learn more about each topic.
Story & Themes
In Toy Box mode, players can design their own levels with tools that they have unlocked in the Play Sets. They can also use character figurines, world discs, and power discs to unlock bonus content using a real-world device called the Infinity Base.
The 3DS version uses an altered version of the Infinity Base, and up to four players can play mini-games together at a time. In the PC version does not support the Infinity Base, and instead players can download digital representations of the figurines and input a code to their game to unlock the game material.
- What's your favorite thing to do in the Toy Box?
- What would you like to build in the Toy Box?
- Which character is your favorite to play as? Why?
- How was this Play Set different from the movie it was based on?
- Do you think the price of the Disney Infinity figurines is worth it?
Action/Adventure, Minigames, Open World, Puzzle, Racing
Interests / Subjects:
COMPETENCIES / INTELLIGENCIES:
REGION OF ORIGIN:
Can be played online