Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation
Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation is part of the series of action-adventure Assassin’s Creed games, which have a touch of science fiction, a lot of history, and amazing exploration.
Click a title to learn more about each topic.
Story & Themes
Like the rest of the series, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation has a strong puzzle-solving component. These puzzles, combined with the quick reactions required by the gameplay, make the Assassin's Creed games a fun mental exercise.
An in-game encyclopedia keeps players informed about the historical aspects of the game, including characters, locations, and events.
- Assassin's Creed is a historical science-fiction series, and players can glean a lot about history from playing these games.
- Why do you think Ubisoft chose to tell this story as science fiction instead of straight historical fiction?
- Does the game do a good job of making you feel like you're in a real location?
- Do you think these games would appeal to someone who isn't interested in history? Does it make you want to learn more?
- Many of the powerful figures in these games are corrupt. Do you think it's true that power can make someone evil?
- What other historical periods do you want these games to explore? What cities do you think would be good locations?
Interests / Subjects:
COMPETENCIES / INTELLIGENCIES:
REGION OF ORIGIN:
Europe, North America