Halloween it’s over – let the holiday season begin! Nintendo has announced a new pop-up booth called the Nintendo Holiday Experience. These booths will be available at 17 major malls across the US. They’ll arrive November 11 and run until December 17.
“We want to bring smiles to people’s faces this holiday with experiences the whole family can enjoy,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior VP of Sales and Marketing. “The Nintendo Holiday Experience is a great opportunity for people to try Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS, this season’s must-have holiday items.”
The Nintendo Holiday Experience will be available at the following locations:
- Perimeter Mall in Atlanta
- Natick Mall in Natick, Massachusetts
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- The Parks Mall at Arlington in Arlington, Texas
- FlatIron Crossing in Broomfield, Colorado
- Memorial City Mall in Houston
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- Glendale Galleria in Glendale, California
- Aventura Mall in Aventura, Florida
- Mall of America® in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Washington Square in Portland, Oregon
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Westfield Southcenter in Seattle
- Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
The Nintendo Switch launched earlier this year, making this its first big holiday season. All the major first-party Switch titles will be available to play at the Nintendo Holiday Experience, including Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Nintendo’s handheld gaming system, Nintendo 3DS, will also be shown some love with playable handhelds and games. Recent releases include Metroid: Samus Returns and Mario Party: The Top 100 will be featured.
Visitors who are My Nintendo members can use their QR Code to receive a collectible Platinum Point code card. Each code can net 100-500 Platinum Points. Platinum Points can be redeemed for Nintendo game discounts or digital items and perks for Nintendo’s mobile games.
The Nintendo Holiday Experience will arrive in select Malls November 11, and leave December 17.