Information About Screen Time and Video Games
Lots of parents are concerned about how much time their kids spend in front of a screen. Some of them also have concerns about video games. Pixelkin has an experienced team and lots of resources to help you navigate the world of screen time and video games.
Here are some links to articles that might help:
- Articles about screen time
- Pixelkin’s Tips for Parents page, with lots basic information for parents about screen time and video games
- Benefits of screen time/game time
- The ESRB video game rating system explained:
- Pixelkin’s Game Database: Hundreds of popular games described in detail, with trailers, screenshots, and more. Searchable by age range, type (educational, etc.), genre, interest, including Pixelkin staff favorites.
- Pixelkin’s YouTube channel
- Ana’s Apps for preschoolers
- Craft projects, like making your own Google Cardboard VR viewer out of a pizza box
- Dr. Randy Kulman’s website Learning Works for Kids, for parents, teachers, and caregivers of kids with learning challenges
- Common Sense Media
Are you interested in having a member of the Pixelkin team give a presentation? Linda Breneman and Nicole Tanner can share their knowledge and answer questions. Please send an email to email@example.com to get in touch.