Trion Worlds has announced that its free-to-play, voxel-powered MMO Trove has surpassed 15 million players worldwide.
“Trove has been a labor of love for us here at Trion,” said Scott Hartsman, CEO of Trion Worlds. “The team has been pouring their hearts and souls into the game since 2013, and we couldn’t be more proud of them in hitting this milestone. We have a lot of awesome in store for Trove, and we want to thank the community for taking the ride with us. We owe it all to you!”
Trion Worlds has been tracking various stats since the game’s launch, and compiled some fun statistics below:
- 6,584,382,807 Blocks Placed
- 10,234,600,287 Blocks Destroyed
- 237,203,112 Quests Completed
- 4,520,061 Dragon Mounts Unlocked
- 352,837,481 Clubs Entered
- 119,881,221 Piñata Parties Thrown
- 161,977,123.98 Lifetime Hours Across All Players
- 18,490.54 Lifetime Years Across All Players
- 184.91 Lifetime Centuries Across All Players
Trove’s open beta began in 2014, and launched on PC in 2015. It arrived on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One late 2016 and expanded to China last year. It’s coming to Japan this year and is currently available in eight different languages, with more on the way.
Trion Worlds has teased large content updates coming in 2018, including one that will “change the Trove universe in an enormous way that no one will expect.”
Trove is free to download and play on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam and TroveGame.com. It’s rated E for Everyone.