1. What’s your favorite quality in a male game character? Female game character?
I love female characters who have to make difficult decisions to save the world. For male characters, I like seeing occasional moments of gentleness in a tough guy; it’s no fun playing a brute who never bakes cakes or pets kittens or does anything that’s not “manly.”
2. What kinds of game do you avoid?
I’m not a big fan of anything with grinding. I don’t have time to spend days killing identical monsters for XP now that I have a job.
3. What’s your main fault as a gamer?
I get impatient when I can’t get through a level on the first try. I hate the Game Over screen!
4. What’s your idea of a miserable gaming experience?
Getting yelled at by strangers and dying all the time. Ugh!
5. In which virtual world would you choose to vacation?
Guild Wars 2. It’s so pretty! I turn it on whenever I just want to run around and explore a beautiful landscape.
6. Which game did you find most visually appealing?
I’m really digging the cel-shaded style Telltale has going on, especially in The Wolf Among Us.
7. Which game has your favorite story?
Ooh, this is a tough one because almost all the games I play are story-driven. I think Mass Effect 2 wins this round because it’s all about exploring the backstories of the crazy cast of characters you’ve assembled for this impossible mission.
8. Which video game ability/item/superpower would you most like to be gifted with?
9. What video game character would you pick to cosplay if you had unlimited time and resources?
FemShep! I’ve seen women in homemade N7 suits at cons, there are some amazing artists out there.
10. Most interesting way you’ve ever died in a video game?
Skyrim: rode a horse sideways up a cliff and then fell off.